Thursday, October 16, 2008

How will you deal with irate phone calls?

This is my 2nd working day for answering a real call after training. Hmm...Actually I'm feeling excited and nervous before I sign in to start work. But today...terrible things had happened :

1st- my computer cant functioning, and I have to find another computer to use. Lucikly, I went to my working place half an hour earlier . Otherwise, I will get scolded and my salary will be deducted. = )

2nd -where the real troubles begin...my calls for today :
[1st irate customer]
Peter: Maxis customer service, this is Peter. How can i assist you?
Indian Customer : Hello, I'm Mr Ravi. I want to cancel this message from 22xxx. It is very annoying. Can you help me?
Peter : Sir, sorry for that. Our system is currently down. Can you please call us back after 2 hours?
Indian Customer : Okay, you can take down my information and do it once your system have recover.
Peter : Hello, Mr Ravi. Our system is down. We have to do a confirmation on your personal details before we can do any futher things to help you. Can you please call us back after 2 hours?
Indian Customer : Oh my god, I just ask you to write down my information first. Later help me update la. Why so difficult? Hmmp! Ask your supervisor come, I want to speak with your supervisor.
Peter : Sorry sir, please wait for a while.

(My supervisor come over and handle this customer ...)

[2nd irate customer]
Peter : 明讯客务服务,你好,我是Peter. 有什么可以帮到你吗?
Chinese Customer : Hello, 我是Mr. Ciao . 我已经打了第三次电话来了! 我要你们帮我cancel掉这个26xxx 的message, 很难吗? 我不要这个什么lanjiao的message. 每天send给我,烦死我! 你们这个死maxis,怎样做东西的 !!
Peter : Hello, Mr. Ciao. 请不要生气先. 请冷静, 我明白你的心情. Mr. Ciao, 你可以用这个方法来cancel这个message的。
Chinese Customer : 我不理!终止别让我在看到这种message了. 要不然我来maxis centre吵架!

(Customer drop call...)

[3rd irate customer]
Peter : 明讯客务服务,你好,我是Peter. 有什么可以帮到你吗?
Chinese Customer : Hello, 我要找Mr. Tan . 叫他听电话 !
Peter : Mr. Tan? 好,请在线上等待一下.

(Looking for Mr. Tan, but no this person....T_T )

Peter : Hello, miss. 请问你的电话号码是什么?我等一下在打给回你.
Chinese Customer : Huh! 还问我 !我已经跟你讲了两次了!还问!
Peter : Huh? Miss? 我刚才没有问过你喔.
Chinese Customer : 我的电话是012-xxxxxxx. 我给你两分钟! 你给我小心点!

(Customer drop call...)

Sweat...I'm totally stunned when I received these kind of calls. Bad luck.Huh? T_T

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL~ welcome to the working life!!
sure got blady ass ppl will do nonsense stuff like dat 1 lar, jz embrace it n soon u'll get used 2 it!

vicky said...

pity...aiyoyo..nvm nvm..
add oil ya..u sure cn make it de...~~!!

keneverdie said...

i think my job better then u tho..haha..at least no irate customer's call....

Unknown said...

hoho,how come you work at maxis geh!!unhappy with your job ah??
pek bao hmm lou la~~
wakaka~~

Maybee said...

lol.. so wai wad ar..
me 2.. same same la...
but something when u think back.. damn funny actually.. hha

Wai said...

i've suffering for almost x years here jor lo.
That's y i run to HRD.
Hahaha.

Gambateh!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow..it's a challenging job,isn't it..well, how long will you be working there?