Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mac Event - 熊猫妆

11/11/2008

Mac Event at KLCC
--------------------------

Have been told earlier by them not to be late...So, I have reached there before the time...
.
.
.
.
等待中。。。
.
.
.
.
My face have became like this after make up (=o=")



I still running around with my friend (Steven) inside KLCC although my face had been drawn like this...Zzz

Everyone were staring at us all the time T_T

Feel embarrasing...gosh ....
.
.
.
.

My make up artist-漂亮姐姐 (Vera)
--------------------------------



She so pretty + friendly ^^ love her so much... =p
.
.
.
.

My friend (Steven) behind me ...lolx
--------------------------------------------------------


Saw many celebrities on the event day- 李吉汉,8TV 主持人 and malay artist

Not only that, i saw many aquaSssss too !! geli~ lolx

Happy and tired...but most important one >>> money $$ !! ho ho ho