Sunday, December 7, 2008

Higher position , Lesser productivity

Hmm...Been working at Maxis company as customer service for at least 2 months...Luckily this is a short term job for me...You got no idea what will happen if you consider this job as your long term job.



2 months had passed in a blink...From what I had observed.



Our company got 3 important positions which are junior, senior and team leader. Well, team leader is quite important for us because they arrange our schedules , OT and bla bla bla...There are few team leaders in our company which are good and bad.



I'm damn grateful that our company have 1 sohai Team Leader (TL) name "DXXMA". This Sohai TL...make my blood boiling with some reasons.



One day...



I was answering a call, he stand beside me and shout " NOT READY GUYS , PLEASE REMOVE YOUR NOT READY " . This is because our phones have few functions which are "In-calls and Not-ready" buttons (just to name a few). When you press In-calls button, it allow the calls come in, so that you can answer the call. The calls will not come in if the "Not-ready" button has been activated. That why, the bloody idiot Sohai TL shout daily just to urge us to remove the "Not-ready" button. Of course, I still answering a call at the time he shouting, my customer was in shock and said " Huh? Not ready? ". Then, I straight away stand up and hold my customer and scold the Sohai TL "Can you stop shouting, I'm talking with my customer !! "



Few days later...



I was on lunch time...taken my lunch, 30 mins left . So , I sit infront my computer and just to wait the time pass by. Meanwhile, one of my colleague ask me about how to do the report that need to be done everytime when we had finished answering a call. So, I walk to his place and teach him. Not longer than 5 minutes. The Sohai TL yell at me :


===============================================


Sohai TL : Peter, what your status ??!!


Peter : on lunch...


Sohai TL :Why are you disturbing your colleague ? ( fierce mode )


Peter : I didnt disturb him !! I teaching him how to do the interaction(report) !!


Sohai TL :Oh, I see.


Peter : Why are you scolding me without reason??!! (Dulan mode)


Sohai TL : I didnt scold you, I just asking...


Peter : Then why are you yelling at me !!! (Fierce mode)


Sohai TL :I beg your pardon?


Peter : I said !! Why are you yelling !! (Super dulan mode)


Sohai TL : Huh? I cant hear you


Peter : NOTHING !!! ( get back to work ...)



===============================================



Then, lets talk about the most useless position in my company which we all called senior (SME) in our company. Their jobs as I knew about is they deal with those irate customers. It means that whenever we have (irate, sohai , idiot and brainless) customers , we can pass over the phone and let them solve it. Sound funny right? To be honest, this stupid position is pointless as they hold the position for nothing. Even though I , as well as all my colleagues will NOT even ask them for a help as they always turn us away with lame feedbacks and excuses. As a result, most of the SME got nothing to do but sit over there to wait the time pass.



For junior position, I and my colleagues answer the calls non-stop daily. By repeating the same thing - greetings and bla bla bla...Well, it quite "ENTERTAIN" when you can use all of the languages that you had learned...Nah !!! God bless me, Only 3 months sem break...Just have to struggle 20++ days more...Otherwise, even a normal human will become INSANE !!!



Take my advice, Never !! Never !! Never !! Find this kind of jobs !! Especially Maxis customer service... SuckS !!

2 comments:

梁曉翔 said...

its really really a suck job! wonder why u still can tahan so long?! this is my last month there.hahahaha!

keneverdie said...

no worry...v will back to NORMAL soon...