Friday, April 10, 2009

Sadly Friday


Surprise?

I guess everyone like surprise, right?

Especially a birthday surprise...

Yup,I do like a birthday celebration surprise!

I wonder WHY & HOW COME that important PERSON in my life, gave me such reaction when I trying to give HER a birthday celebration surprise...

Indeed, it's really out of my expectation...

A bad plan,I guess...

Sorry...especially for those who had participated in planning the surprise celebration for that nite...

Thanks for buying the cake, you guys did so much thing just to make the plan works smoothly...I'm really appreciate it...

But, it doesn't happen like what we had expected...

That nite, I can hardly forget what had happened...

It's been a long while for my eyes to generate tears...

After that incident, I keep thinking:

Is this what I want for my future?

What if I really say those words out? Can her accept?

Will I regret if I make THAT decision?

Is it like what my best friend say :"The reason I still together with her is just for paying a debt of gratitude"?

Can I just ignore it and pretend nothing happen?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sigh,

I can't stand it anymore soon...

I'm really tired to hold such relationship...

9 comments:

Neeli said...

wat happenned my dear?
if u LOVE her, u muz b patient n more patient..
maintain a relationship is nt easy..
both muz 'qian jiu' each other..
mayb she really apprieciated wat u hav done on tat day.. bt she dint express her suprise look..
so, if can.. tr ur best ya..
cheer up^^

aries_gal said...

well..it all depends on trust n understanding.. if u wan u can talk to her de ah..hehe

anyhow..cheer up my friend..things will be fine..this is why we always have rainbow after rainy days..

btw,finally met u in sch le tat day...haha...

gambate ba..i believe all ur frens n readers here will always support her de

lily88 said...

peter~im juz can say
"think" before u take action~
jiayou~muacks~

娴娴 said...

My dear..don be sad n give up k.
Cheer up~~
Mayb she appreciate also jus she dunno hw 2 express out..
It is nt easy 2 maintain a relationship,so u hav 2 cherish every moment u b wit her..try 2 tolerate n communicate wit her k:)
add oil ya..

无情 said...

we dono what the situation and what the story happen on u..
just try ur best on everything and anything you can before you think you reali cant stand on...

Peterzai said...

Neeli, aries_gal, lily88, 娴娴, 无情... thanks for the comments...I'm really appreciate it...I'll try my best to tolerate and be patient...N of coz, think deeply b4 take any action = ) !

keneverdie said...

hey, it suck right? the fire cant get lost right? chill!! Once ur decision been make, i will be the first to support. (I wont complaint but support this time) Think 1st before u react, especially while handling those complicated relationships problems. Times needed. Anyhow, no matter what decision u have, follow ur heart~

aries_gal said...

yea...think carefully and also the consequences...never ever make any decisions that will make u regret oh...

Anonymous said...

whatever is it, as a friend, i will offer my utmost support ^^,
therefore you must jiayou ya! don't be down too long, cheer up! follow your feelings, make the decision that you think it's the best route for you!and make sure that you wont regret later on~~~
Peter, Fight-O!