Monday, May 18, 2009

Holidays Showdown!

It's really been a while for me to update my blog...haha

Struggling 2 weeks non-stop for final~
Spent days and hours on revision...
The total HOURS I slept for that 2 weeks is lesser than 2 days time...

Everyone might thought...
to have a well-deserved rest after final?

IN fACT,I spent my days with my lovely classmates which most of them are out of sanity...

I wonder why they can be so ENERGETIC even though they only slept for 3-4 hours yesterday...T_T
I wish I can be them...Unstopable YOUTH~


OUR TRIMESTER CLASS TRIP - PANGKOR ISLAND


Pangkor Jetty~ All of us are anticipating and getting excited to see the sea!!
(P/S: Too bad...blind mui-Ms.Celia[RIGHT] don't have the oppurnity to see the sea herself...Have to illustrate how the sea look like...haha >_<)

Cake War+Water War - HAPPY B'DAY to Lee Yee ^^
(P/S: Lee Yee, I'm didn't press your head to the cake...=p)


We aren't MAT REMPIT!!!
(P/S: My very 1st trip to have so much of motorcycles...It's really rock!!! Kai Xin, you langgar me T_T... I shall revenge one day...hohoho~)


Horrible bridge...the wood can be broken anytime...T3! You guys surely INSANE!!
(P/S: Thanks to Siew Siew for holding my hands ^^)


Jump Jump Jump!!
(P/S: nice view ^^)


Weird pose...Don't you think? haha...Thanks to the leaf...You did a great job for blocking the horrible creature...
(P/S: Yen Mei, Blek!! You deserved for it...Always bully me...God also don't want help you...haha)

create animated gif
Funny animated picture - Ukeat and P3terzAi


After Pangkor Island...Back to Kuala Lumpur!!! My beloved Hometown...Haha ^^

Day 1 at KL
========

Time Square - Sing K(Neway) + watch movie


Day 2 at KL
========

Time Square - Sing K (Neway) + Dagei

Day 3 at KL
========

(Time Square - eat McD + window shopping (1130-1400)


Pavillion - watch movie (Angels & Demons) (1530-1730)

(Lowyat - Sing K (Redbox) (1900-2230)



Midvalley - watch movie (Fast and Furious 4) (0000-0200)
(P/S: Ken, please narrate it >< I can't help, but fall asleep...too tired ler...been driving for whole day)

Day 3 surely spent alot...T_T the parking itself stand 40% of my total spent for that day...

Here's the CALCULATION
===============
Time Square - RM 7
Pavillion - RM 11
Time Square - RM 5
Midvalley - RM 1
TOTAL = Rm 24

5 comments:

aries_gal said...

wow....nice trimester trip...

i din go anywhere but penang..haha

and WOW..everyday go sing K...u still got voice k??haha...

娴娴 said...

peter u siao jor o???Everyday sing k..one word 2 u~"GENG"

take k ya..enjoy ur holiday^^

PhO3y said...

so good,u all go pangkor,i go redang wif secondary sculmates jek...haha...really geng wo...everyday go sing k...me last time oso 1 week go 4 days jek...need call u sifu,how cum u still got voice de???

keneverdie said...

peter is zhang thong liang....sure can sing lar....

axiaop said...

so jealous weh... go tripping with your classmate...