Friday, July 10, 2009

Car broke down day"S"~

Yesterday , sent my car to fix...the shop is located just opposite the graveyard at somewhere around in old town...

Day 1
====

after uncle checked the car...and where the conversation began...

uncle: your car's power steering got problem...nid to take it to ipoh to "bair"(repair izzit?) = ="

me : den how much it will cost...?

uncle: around RM 100 ++ to RM 200 ++...dono yet...must check 1st...(the dialogue seems very familiar....as uncle told me the same thing last time when my engine' cooler got problem...)

me : den when can i get my car back?

uncle : tomorrow evening...

me : oh...okay lo...i call u 2moro den...


Day 2
====


me : uncle, how's my car?

uncle : done, ur car parked behind my shop...

me : how much is it?

uncle : rm 250...

me : can cheaper ma?

uncle : very cheap ady ler....i didnt earn at all...service fees oso rugi ady...my hand even get injured from it...

me : oh...den okay lo...give me receipt...thanks uncle! (with a fake smile)


30 minutes later
==========




was going back home from a dinner at oldtown...the car's steering suddenly stuck...smoke coming out from the car...den my friend ask me to switch off the engine...n stay far away from the car...sked it will explode wor...

many people pass by and ask me " what happen to your car ? " i jz keep repeating the same answer..."power steering got problem" = =

guess what...when my car broke down...my car was at the middle of the road where people nid to use that road to go other place...

at that moment, cars that saw smokes coming out from my car....quickly reverse and make a three point turn n run off...sked explode = =

20 minutes later
===========


uncle came after i made a call earlier...

uncle : what happen to your car? i just test it today...nth happen oso

me : uncle...i oso dunno ler...i very sked jz now ler...got so many smokes come out...sked will explode...

uncle : (uncle checking the car...) the power steering pipe leak a hole/disconnect...have to check...today cant 9 tim...u have to wait till 2moro...

me : uncle...dun smoke ar....later car explode....

uncle : this oil wont explode 1...no worry...

me : oh...dunno ma...steering oil oso oil ma...

uncle : nvm...u drive my car back to shop 1st...i drive ur car...

me : oh...okay lo...i dunno drive manual >< my friend drive ur car...


later on...uncle repeat " i jz test it today...nth happen oso..." it seems he trying to put the blame on me...

swt...uncle sure got a lot of excuses...

when i ask uncle how much the repair will cost me...he said RM 100++ to RM 200++...i ady noe the cost will not lesser than RM 200...

this uncle damn geng lo...吃水深啊!


poor baby, tahan abit...papa will cure u no matter how much it cost T_T

papa nid u~

9 comments:

娴娴 said...

haiyoo..poor car~I noe ur feeling..don sad don sad ^^

Hope ur son can get well soon la xD

ukeat said...

aiyoyo..pity mimi*..why u still gv dat uncle repair ur car? he kisiao kisiao 1, said like dis bt do like dat..he kecek ur money only..poor car..dun sad la..it will fine later...

Dreamer Darie said...

hak sei ngo~
lolz
ei, but realli tat uncle look noob la..

aries_gal said...

u shud have try other workshop d la... or since tht uncle repair fr u then still nt ok right, shud ask him to fix it back wan ma..

i last time kena before my drive shaft faulty..serviced once n later spoilt again..then the person help me fix it back...

Peterzai said...

娴娴: T_T u oso noe dat feeling hor ...especially money come out from wallet...so painful

ukeat: u so like pity mimi = = u karim...go marry her la...dat uncle...zzz...look nice...but mana tahu he so cha wor...

Dreamer Darie: hak sei lei? u hak sei all of us la...ask us stay far far away from the car...say car will explode...>_<

aries_gal: i wish to try other workshop...but...i tot if keep bong cham the same shop...will cheaper n easy to negotiate ma...

PhO3y said...

erm...y u din go ask at some different workshops b4 u repair???some workshop cheaper but far away jek...

aries_gal said...

peterzai...er...you usually go to which workshop wan??

i think u can try the one opposite petronas..the shortcut to old town wan ah,there got one shop called yokohama..not bad..

i just went there to fix my tire..haha

Peterzai said...

PhO3y: still new in kampar ma >< plus...dunno where to find the best workshop in kampar xD...u intro me la...haha

aries_gal:i usually go the one at opposite the graveyard...erm...on the way to oldtown dat road...yokohama? i went there once...i noe where >< next time will go there ^^ thanks for the suggestion

PhO3y said...

erm...new town de i dunno much la...old town there, got 1 workshop at Jalan Ampang, near Maybank there de, another 1 is near KTM stesen de...