Sunday, September 6, 2009

Petericious~

It has been quite a while for me to update my blog~ <

Been struggling and dealing with those troublesome assignments~

Finally, Merdeka Day, which is our national day and the Peter get rid of assignment's Day~

Well, the most common activities for people during Merdeka's Eve are countdown, clubbing, sing K and so on so forth...

As for ME,a 22 years old uncle, no longer get attracted with these youngster's activities...

What I had done for the Merdeke's Eve was...


beer~


beer again...gamble~ which one you want? Mahjong or poker card?

Then, later on~

went to ipoh...


You Bet! My favourite food...Korean Cuisine~


Soup and drink section~


meat section...What you want to eat? Lamb? Chicken? Beef? or seafood? XP


FOOD! hungry~



steamboat or bbq? ^^


steamboat style~


BBQ style~


my friend's newly bought schnauzer~ so cute...it was sleeping~cant kacao >_<

after seeing my friend's lovely and cute schnauzer...I decide to go ipoh tomorrow to buy one! Still considering what dog to buy XD...

Beagle or Terrier?

Beagle...look into its eyes...what an innocent look!


Terrier...it so cute!

Just got my Ptptn, need to gorek 2/7 to buy a dog...Hehe...have to jimat already...

can't tell my parents about it...otherwise they will kill me >_<

But...i still have to bring the dog back to kl someday >< it is very fun when you think ur dog is sitting inside your car...haha

And hor...what to name my dog >_< ?

hmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

6 comments:

娴娴 said...

buy terrier..the most clever dog(my sis said de)~

so envy la..i cant buy dog *sob sob* =(

Peterzai said...

wa...so fast...i jz updated it...

haha...i dunno ler...dunno which to buy...both oso cute...anyway...will go ipoh see 1st...if the dog can tarik my perhatian...den he/she will be very lucky...meet me this kind owner...haha

keneverdie said...

i think both oso not good lar...better choose got "foxy" eyes de...suite the owner lar..thats what ppl always said "物似主人型"

ukeat said...

har!! u really wanna buy dog r?
i prefer terrier lo..so cute..bt i still love schnauzer & golden retriever lo..
i agree wif ken, buy a dog which same as his owner(foxy eyes) so dat look suit. lol..

Kay.L said...

hee...cute sparky~~...x)

PhO3y said...

i oso suggest 2 buy terrier~