Monday, September 7, 2009

Sumimasen, Terrier voters >_<

Hehe...I had read the comments for my latest post...

Unfortunately, it was already too late as I went out earlier in the morning to ipoh to find dog...

Had visited more than 6 pet shops...

Saw a golden retreiver at a pet shop at somewhere nearby Jusco...Cost RM 780 @_@...

Almost fall for it as it keep attracting me when I was looking outside from the window...

But too bad...due to its future size...I can't accept it T_T


Then...went to Brewster Road - ABC Pet shop...

Mana tahu, lots of dogs...poodle, chi hua hua (OUT FOR SURE) , terrier, beagle etc...

All of them are very cute! I would bring them all back if I could pay the amount of money! Unfortunately, government is too kedekut >_< ...If government lend me RM 20k per semester...I will...Haha~ (Impossible lo~)

After seeing those dogs...I asked the worker take the dogs out for me to make decision...There're two beagles...1 male & 1 female...

Was planning to get the male one...But, the worker suggested me to get the female one as I rarely have time to bring the dog out for exercise...a female one will be the most suitable for me this kind of owner...(sound sarcastic...a lazy owner?)


Wait a minute...how about terrier? Ya...I did considered it before...! But, I just can't help myself! The Beagle's innocent eyes had really catched my heart~

Sorry terrier...who ask you don't know to release electric(放电)~ Haha

After the thirty minutes of struggling, I DECIDED! The female > BEAGLE !

Uncle: Are you sure?

Peter: Yes...erm...

Uncle: Take your time, I let you think twice.

Peter: erm...Yes, that female one~

Uncle: If okay, I help you gao tim lor~ make nice nice for you.

Peter: Yes! Uncle! That female one! X_X


After the conversation, uncle bring the dog...spray dog fragrance, clean ear's shit and cut nails.

Bring the dog to the counter...

The workers damn geng lo~ 1 by 1...showing me all the products~

RM 60, RM 50, RM 30, RM 50, RM 20, RM15 .......................RM 12....many more~

Total up = RM 1446 (Includes dog la~)

So...this is my newly bought beagle - Sparky

Aren't she a cute little one >_<



my cute little sparky~



naughty look~


sleep look~

cute ma?

come~ on a scale from 1 - 10, where 1 is the lowest , 10 is the highest...how many marks will you rate for its cuteness? XD

20 comments:

Neeli said...

weewit... bought jo dog wor..
damn cute la.. feel wan sayang her nia..
bt female wor, so mafan 4 u if her 'aunty' visit her..
anyway, cuteness = 8..
gt chance den go kacau her.. hehe

Kay.L said...

eh!sparky knew how to hug hug da fish!!!phoebe dunno le...@_@ da pix is nice though...x) i send u the pix dat u help her bath also la.XD

keneverdie said...

omg...damn cute! Dun worry la Neeli, when the dog run water, her owner will serve her well...as the owner oso always run water...

Anyhow, i give 9 for the little cuttie...i definitely will kacau her soon....

Ang KuKu, come to uncle~

Peterzai said...

Neeli: Haha...yalor...i oso worry her aunty will come...den gt many blood...sked sked >_< can borrow pampers from you? haha

kaysl: hehe...sparky don't know how to hug the fish...i help her to hug it while she was sleeping...lol...sparky cant get a good rest...i keep kacao her...haha...i wan the pic...!

Peterzai said...

Ken: ken...u must stay away from her...she still small...still got 3 more injection...>_< u must not touch her untill she get all the injection or ur pimple face get cured...lol

ukeat said...

欧买尬!还是我的Baby比较可爱!酱好了,我给你的Baby 7分。Ok 咯!(慧慈,2009).

har, golden retriever only rm780! so cheap! i want!! Big is nt a problem as along as it is a good dog! U really brought the dog,=='.
so rich huh! i'll visit her soon~~Sparky,come come..i like when she hugging the fish n sleep tight~~ so cute..

记得哦!Sparky眼睛死掉了,要把它wu挖出来哦!这样就和我的Baby一样咯!Understand! (慧慈,2009).

Peterzai said...

ukeat: 死假慧慈!你有完没完~每天都要把它挖出来 = =

aries_gal said...

yer...very cute leh..i wanna play with her can??/

keneverdie said...

i really want to "peng" ukeat lar...mimic her so much...lol

Neeli said...

lolz.. ukeat, u realy geng nah..
u mimic HUI CHI really 一级棒!!
i oso feel wanna 'peng' u liao..
KEN ONG! so u nw noe d..
who suitable 2 bcm Hui Chi d gua..

MaB3Lc0oL(^_^) said...

so cute..........i give 10...hehe

Peterzai said...

aries_gal: u can play wif her...but i wan charge you money d wor >< or u buy her some toys...haha

keneverdie: peng him plz...so like to act 慧慈

Neeli: yalor...ukeat geng in acting...talk loud loud when acting...but talk soft soft like a gal during presentation...like u lo neeli~present act so polite...haha

MaB3Lc0oL(^_^): Haha...so high, 10 marks @@

ukeat said...

heilo, 欧买尬!你们真是逊毙了。i where gt talk soft like neeli in presentation!! my voice is loud ok!!
i like to act hui ci cant r..it is so easy to act her..YES OK!!

书晴 said...

hihi~i m not sure u still remember me o not!haha,we were in the same class when u repeating web page one...

hey..whr u bought tat dog ar?is 英国猎犬rite?yesterday i went ipoh buy dog but found very few pet shop thr...finally i got one nearby jusco...


ur dog has born for how long d?haha...next time come out with my baby dog also....hahahaha!

Peterzai said...

ukeat: u dare say NO? u oways speak softly duing presentation...

♦♦豆豆♦♦: haha...my dog is beagle...7 weeks big...next time bring ur dog go kai kai together wif my dog...haha

娴娴 said...

Fuiyorr..buy dog jor o~nonit play wit mutt ady~hehe xD

Ur dog cute neh..especially her eyes.Y dogs eyes can look so innocent ar??I giv 7..cuz the highest wil belongs to my lil beckham=) Anyway..i wil go kacau wit neeli them someday kekeke ^^

ss said...

waaa...its an adorable dog...
be ready for its 1st period oo..kinda mafan wan...

Peterzai said...

娴娴: Haha, yaya...buy dog ady...wad is mutt?

Shyneze: hehe...thanks...ya...her eyes really attractive...lol...i never meet ur beckham in real person yet >< my dog 8 weeks big...when will be the 1st period for my dog? @@

书晴 said...

haha..peter...7 weeks but seems like so small...mine one oni 6 weeks...

beagle..tat day got a news said that got one beagle bitten a snake and poisoned。。。

next time u no need to worry of ur safety d..haha...beagle will protect u ..how much of ur dog?

娴娴 said...

mutt is 野狗~