Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tired...

It seems I have lost my goal...I should said...I never have a consistent nor a clear goal...

Yup, I just broke up with my gf...many of them think I'm a bad guy...Know nothing about love...Never be serious in any love relationship...Ya, I gotta admit...I really know nothing about love but it's quite unfair for saying that I never be serious in any love relationship...

Perhaps, I shouldn't start any relationship in a short while...just like she said...

Dug a hole to bury all the pains that she cant see...

Peter's pains, R.I.P.~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok, you are still very young and you don't have to care about what others think about you, what you need to know it's your feeling, recognize your own feeling instead of thining of others'. well, I think it's right for you to terminate the relationship when you are not sure about it. Nothing wrong, no big deal, it is better than keep dragging n wasting other people's time. We all learn from the experiece. Perhaps after that you will know better what you really want. Take your time. tomorrow will always be better. :)

Peterzai said...

1234passerby: Althought i dunno ur real identity...i'm really appreciate ur words...u seems very understanding my feelings...thanks ^^

aries_gal said...

well... don't worry about it peter..

as long as u think u done the right thing then just go for it..

if u think you are not sure about it..and if u think u should choose to break up to min the pains and probs btween u, then u don't need to worry about what ppl think..hehe..

jia you ba my fren...hehe....