Saturday, April 24, 2010

Post Laju Efficiency

Latest Pos Office Customer Service Conversation:

Operator: Pos Laju, how can I assist you?

Me: Good Evening, I'm Peter. I have pos laju a package on Wednesday but my friend is yet to receive it.

Operator: I See. Can I have the delivery code?

Me: EN XXXXXXXXX MY

Operator: Thanks. We have proceed the delivery but there's no one in house.

Me: But my friend did not receive any call from you guys.

Operator: Err...

Me: Then, do the office open on Sunday?

Operator: No but we open on Monday at 8.30am.

Me: So, that means you guys will delivery the package to my friend on Monday early morning right?

Operator: No. We have to make a report and the delivery can only be proceed on Wednesday.

Me: Wednesday. It's very urgent and I need it to be on Monday.

Operator: Err...

Me: Then, it is possible for my friend to come to your office to claim the package?

Operator: Yes, your friend just have to show the delivery code and IC.

Me: Okay! Thanks, bye!

Call disconnected...

1 comment:

aries_gal said...

it's like that geh..

if they come liao, but no one at home then you have to get it at the office geh la...

wow..finally you update ur blogs jor..how's intern?finish jor meI?