Monday, October 4, 2010

Final Year Campaign - My Lil' Green. My home

It has been decades for me to update my blog. Due to the tons of assignment, final year campaign, plus final year project (thesis report), I hardly got time to touch my blog.

2 months already...I still got no news about my Sparky. I guess it's a fate. I have done what I can...So, I shouldn't let my entire life just stop and doing nothing...I still have my parents, friends and much things to learn...Maybe right now isn't a good time for me to take care of a pet.

Well, back to the topic - My Lil' Green. My home (Final Year Campaign)

Everyone is busying with their own stuff, some of them has managed to spare time to finish their chapter 1 for FYP while I'm still blur and not even a single word in my chapter 1.

Counting the remaining days and only realized that I barely got time to finish my FYP, as to say, I'm soon to lose my sanity as well as my health...T_T

So, for those who had read my post, quickly finish up your FYP...If you're lazy to do it, always consult your classmate, supervisor, or you can even think of me as a lesson...=[

Recently, I had been assigned to handle all the games for campaign. One of the games required me to use Adobe Premier Pro (which I have never learned it from school but self-learning or ask guide from friend) to create a video clip for participants of the event day.

I believe everyone definitely would love to get people comments about their own created stuff, the positive one is always to seek for...=)

I guess it is time for me to stop here, dinner time...!!!

Please view the video clip (game) that created by me...enjoy =)



P/S: Remember to leave comment ya =) Your given comment can surely help me to improve. Thanks

3 comments:

Naughty Prince said...

not bad...
can be better...
don't be too sad on wat u lost, appreciate wat u have...

kAi XIn said...

nice! i love tat video! gambateh!

Wai said...

quite good