Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oversensitive....friendship?



Best friend or normal friend or enemy?

I'm still blur...

He used to be my best friend, a person who is willing to listen whatever I want to say, my sadness, my anger...Share jokes, tears, and even secrets...

He was also once my enemy, had fight because of assignments, conflict...resulted from my laziness, his attitude...

But now, it seems like he is no longer a best friend to me...

Every time I try to talk with him, I can sense as if he is avoiding me...Some kind of hatred feeling or...I just can't illustrate...It is like he don't want to friend with me anymore...

Perhaps I'm oversensitive...?

I'm confused...

2 comments:

keneverdie said...

go die u..benci, tak ada makna

star_dream2204 said...

try to talk with him and solve the problem between u both la..It is vy waste if u both not close fren anymore because of this small matter. I understand how u feel and i hate this kind of feeling too...when think back the memory between the fren who close with u last time, but now no more close with u. Anyway, try find a time and talk with him...find the problem and settle it. Cheer~