Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GLAD

4 more days to go and it will be our huge day "PR Campaign - My Lil' Green. My Home"...

I can see most of the people are putting great efforts in it...When i mention "most", that means some of the people are doing sucks things, give limit responsible and try to be famous, etc...

But this is not the main issue that I would like to talk about it in my post...

What I really care is the things that I get to learn from this campaign...

Dealing with artists and sponsors ain't easy at all...

However, when you got the things that you want, you will feel satisfied and ready for next level...

Although the procedure is kinda tiring...but I always equip myself with sentence such as "no pain no gain" and word "patient"...

In this campaign, I saw a superwoman...I can see sweat(s) keep coming out from her...

She has to do a lot of things, follow up, clean some people mess and much more to be stated...I'm kinda admire her spirit and attitude...

If I were her, I don't know how many days I can last and might get burst within 48 hours...

Counting the remaining days...make me so nervous yet exciting...It is like giving a birth as you know you have spent days and nights on it, covering yourself with sweat, blood, tears (not me, someone else) etc...

Well, people are not born to be perfect...even he/she has done something wrong, we still have to tolerate as we have own weaknesses too...We, ourselves might disgusted them as well without realizing it...

Last but not least, I hope our campaign can go smoothly...I wish our campaign can be flawless (Although it might sounds impossible, but at least please don't go beyond from we have been expected)...

Amen...

1 comment:

aries_gal said...

yea...agree with u..dealing with artiste and all is not easy.. but then it's fun.. just like what u said.. u'll be satisfied after all is settle

jiayou ba